Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Feature: AdvoCare with Lindsey

AdvoCare is premier health and wellness company that has world class energy, weight loss, nutrition and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity.

Here is the story of why we are choosing to live life with the AdvoCare products as well as the amazing business opportunity...

I had our 2nd baby in June of 2010 and was actually at my pre-pregnancy weight within 1 month of having her. However, with the busyness of having a newborn and a 3 year old, I wasn’t making the wisest food choices and the weight started increasing while my energy was decreasing. Since I was nursing, I didn’t think there was much I could do in terms of losing weight, but I was wrong! In May 2011, I was introduced to AdvoCare and was able to do a modified version of the 24 Day Challenge for nursing mothers, and lost 8 ½ inches and 8 pounds! I have replaced coffee with Spark and we have started eating “clean and lean”. I have so much more energy and am a happier person. I am continuing to lose weight and feel amazing! 


When we first started, my husband was only planning on doing the challenge for the required 24 days, and then he thought he could just do his own “diet” as needed. Well, as soon as he started seeing the results he was getting (16 inches and 18 pounds on the challenge), and was revitalized by proper nutrition, he changed his mindset and realized that it’s not a “diet,” but it’s a lifestyle that we have committed to for the health of our family.


In June of 2011, we decided to do this as a business so that we can share this powerful experience with other families. Within our first month we made over $400.00. We are working towards replacing the income that I gave up when I became a stay-at-home mom. Our ultimate goal is to have us both be stay-at-home parents in the next several years!

If you would like to learn more about any of the products or the business opportunity, please contact me at linzy1976@gmail.com 

You can also look at our website: www.championsrising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!