Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge

I will be starting a 24 Day Challenge this coming Monday and will be excited to share my results! The products that I will be using are the Herbal Cleanse, Spark!, Meal Replacement Shakes, OmegaPlex and Catalyst (a.k.a. "shrink wrap in a bottle"!). The cleanse basically works as a scrub brush on the inside to get all the "gunk" out. Much like when you get the oil changed in your car to keep it running smooth, your body needs to be cleansed about every 90 days for pretty much the same reason! If you would like to join me, let me know and I will help you get started and will be there every step of the way if you have any questions or need that motivation to keep going! Stay tuned! ~Lindsey 360-320-2004 www.championsrising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!