Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge Pt 2

Hello! I am on day 4 of my 24 Day Challenge and I already feel like a million bucks! I have already lost 3 1/2lbs and my pants are fitting a little looser! Tomorrow I will be adding in an exercise routine using the Can You 24 workout dvd. The dvd has 7 different routines to chose from. In each workout you do 24 exercises and the each workout only lasts 24 minutes! It is designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. I've done it several times and it is definitely a good workout! The picture you see is an example of what my daily menu looks like. Here is a link to the dvd: https://www.advocare.com/11054453/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=P9000&id=A

Lindsey Read 360-320-2004
www.championsrising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!