Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Set your look for lasting beauty! When makeup meltdown is not an option, give it the staying power to last up to 16 hours

 On this blog post I want to share Mary kay's newest addition to our regular product line! Our Mary Kay finishing spray by Skindinavia! Before Mary Kay released this I had never used one, and never thought about it before. I had earned this product 1 month before it was released due to my sales the previous month, so I figured "alright, I am going to try it... The morning I tried it I had a very long busy day, I got up did my make up as usual at 6 AM! Didn't get home until about 11:30.. I was dreading seeing my face as let's face it, that's a long day and even the best of make up doesn't look flawless after that busy of a day.. And to my surprise... It was flawless! It looked like I had just put it on a few hours prior! I was shocked, I never doubted Mary Kay as a company, just that the spray would keep my make up that flawless for that long!! I was instantly hooked!


Once your make up is on and the way you want it, take your finishing spray close your eyes and spray an x  across your face. After that take it and spray a lower case t to get the parts the x did not cover. I usually fan my face with my hands after that to help it set. After that you are done!

As you can see, Skindinavia is the go to spray, for celebrity make up artists! And now you can get the same staying power celebrity's get with Mary Kay's finishing spray! Skindinavia created the spray JUST for Mary Kay!

I did an event earlier this month, and the organizer had a local dance club come in and do dancing  and show off what they do at their dance club! 3 girls, had used the finishing spray before their 1 hour long dance presentation. All 3 of their faces looked flawless and those girls were moving noon stop for 1 hour and sweating like crazy!  They went to the bathroom after to check their faces and were as shocked as I was when I first tired and saw the staying power. After that I over heard one say she wouldn't dance again without her finishing spray from Mary kay!

Here's what one of my client's sent me after using it: "OMG, I love your finishing spray!! I just did my p90x work out and sweated like crazy but my make up stayed perfectly! I will now always have this in my make up bag!"

That said, if you want to avoid make up melt downs, get yours today! Here is a direct link to my website, and the finsihing spray if you'd like more information please contact me, via one of the methods on my website. http://www.marykay.com/amorczek/en-US/Makeup/Face/Mary-Kay-Makeup-Finishing-Spray-by-Skindinavia-/111800.partId?eCatId=10005


Thank you,
Amanda Morczek
www.marykay.com/amorczek



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!