Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April's Feature: Mary Kay with Amanda

For my first blog post, about my business I wanted to tell you a little about Mary kay and why I started my business.

Mary Kay has been around for 50 years! Mary Kay provides fabulous skin care, body care, fragrance, cosmetics and a male skin line in addition to cologne and some body care!

I researched all different companies but had my heart set on Mary Kay.   I got into the business as I have a passion for skin care and love learning about new products and techniques for make up application! Mary kay was one of the only that offered what I personally had passion for and what I needed!

I love the products, the skin care we have is some of the only stuff I can use with my sensitive skin, not to say there are not other products out there however these work the best with my skin! I was buying it so often, it seemed like a great idea to make a business out of it! Still I did research just to make sure, Mary kay was right for me! I am so glad that I took the leap and jumped into Mary kay!

Mary Kay has blessed me in so many ways, I am honored to be in this company! Mary Kay really rewards us as consultants, and helps give women confidence both professionally and for our clients. I have had clients tell me they felt so uncomfortable in their own skin, then they try Mary Kay's skin care and color and the transformation is amazing! I love helping ladies feel good with what they have already!!

Right now I am looking to expand my team in all area's, and there is no better time! During April our starter kit is just $75, for our regular start kit with over $400 in retail value!!  If you share my passion for helping ladies feel confidant in their own skin, and making money from home and never missing special moments with your family, lets set a time to talk!!


Thank you for reading my first blog post!

Amanda Morczek
www.marykay.com/amorczek
Amorczek@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!