Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May's Feature Company: Thirty-One Gifts with April!

I have never written a blog before, so I ask your forgiveness up front if this is boring or poorly written. My journey with Thirty-One Gifts started one night at my monthly Scrapbook gathering. There was a gal there (Jocelyn) carrying the organizing utility tote and I was in love so I asked her “where did you get that bag?” and she said “I sell it, and it is called Thirty-One.” Thirty what, I wondered, what a strange name. She told me one of the gals in the group was having a party and provided me with the online link. So I purchased my first organizing utility tote and most likely the customer special that month. Then Jocelyn has an open house, and I place another order where I purchased the Large Utility Tote in Happy Dot, and the Top-A-Tote. I took the catalog home and started circling and circling all the items I wanted. My accounting brain took over and started calculating, since I was going to buy all this stuff maybe I should just sell it too. I had been searching for something like this, I love bags, totes, thermal bags, organization; why not sell it. So, without even saying a word to Jocelyn, I signed up under her team (I was her first recruit) while she was on vacation! In August it will be a year and I love every minute of my journey. I have been blessed with new friends through this group and vendor events.
So why is the company called Thirty-One you ask? It is our founder and CEO Cindy Monroe’s favorite verse in the Bible (Proverbs 31) which celebrates women. Foundation principles are to celebrate, encourage and reward others for who they are.
Today (May 1st) we launched our Summer Catalog with new fun prints and 4 new styles:
New Prints are Pink Pop Medallion, Best Buds, Navy Cross Pop and Fun Flops
New Summer Styles are Fresh Market Thermal, Lunch Break Thermal, Key Fob and Bottle Thermal


Each month there is a Customer special which typically starts with a purchase of $31.00.  This month, for every $31.00 purchase you can purchase any of the Thermal bags for ½ off
 
Here are my Top Ten Favorite ProductsOrganizing Utility Tote
Super Organizing Tote
Large Utility Tote
Keep-It Caddy
Your Way Cube
Inside-Out Bag
Retro Metro Bag
Mini Zipper Pouch
Fold N File
Large Zipper Pouch
Check out what patterns these come in and prices at my website
April L Sullivan
(206)384-6018
sulliap@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!