Dreams

Dreams

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Power of the Manicure

Some people just don't get how a manicure can make a difference.  I get noticed every day for my nails.  A well groomed set of hands shows to the world that you care about your appearance, and that you put effort into yourself.  In dealing with thousands of people a month, I notice things like nails, makeup, hair & clothes.  A good manicure makes you feel good about yourself.  The problem is that they can be expensive, time consuming & not last.  Well, that's where my Jamberry Nails come in.  They are about $5 an application, and only take about 15 minutes of your time.  They also last for weeks.  Even gel polish can start to chip after 2 weeks.  Jamberry Nail Wraps can last up to 2 weeks without showing any wear and tear on fingers, and up to 6 weeks on toes.  I've been able to get 2 solid months on my toes.  I'm testing my fingernails right now.  I'm 1 week in and show nothing but growth because my nails grow so fast.  I get so many comments on them!  And with so many designs to choose from, there is something for everyone.  There are only 7 days left in this catalog to choose the ones you love, as many are leaving on 2/28.  The new catalog is introducing over 200 new designs.  I can't wait to show them to you & to share with you how easy and fast these are to apply!  Check them out here at my store and you can order through the link at the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We will read and approve your comment as soon as possible!